Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

TA DA......


A few days ago I had this hair-brained idea to make a round chair pad into a stool cover. I didn't have a stool in mind just thought it would be fun to try. I got the hooking done right away using leftovers from my basket. Then I took a few days to ponder......probably should have pondered a while longer. The cover fits but I should have made the length longer to go under the stool farther. I need to make another one so I get it done correctly....or should I just say better?


I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather today. There is NO humidity in the air. We have had lots of storms and rain in our area. We lost a big tree that will need cleaning up. I can't do that as it will require a chainsaw. That is one thing I didn't want to learn. Oh, did I mention that I started another project? I love using scraps out of the basket. I haven't gotten very far due to a few other projects that need to be completed. I did almost finish my horse but when I threw it on the floor you couldn't see parts of it. Man, the reverse hooking comes out pretty fast! :) I hope to work on the horse this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment