Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

F is for Florence

F is for Florence......................This year for Christmas I drew mom's name. I decided to hook her a doll. I began THE DAY before we had our gift exchange.................the thoughts were busy swimming in my head?!? hee hee. I didn't have a pattern I just shot from the hip......sometimes it works and sometimes not..............this time it did. To some Florence may be, well, homely and to others she may warm the heart. I really don't think anyone in my family will be fighting over this one. It takes a really special person to appreciate her................that's why mom got her. Florence was fun to hook and there are changes I would make if I was to do her again. I'm not holding my breath on that one!!!
Notice the many imperfections..................big nose, eyes are uneven and no neck!! All I can is..................have you looked in the mirror lately?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment