Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

In our SPARE time...............

Our days are busy with the kids so thought I would share a few pictures with you so perhaps you MIGHT understand as to why my posts are farther apart than you would like,(besides the fact that I am having trouble with the new blogger).  Natalie is a freshman at Buena Vista College in Storm Lake, Iowa.  She tried out for the cheerleading squad and made it. 
Natalie is known as one of the "flyers".......yes, it means she is the one that gets "tossed" in the air!
The same day we watched Natalie cheer Drew was in the High School play Arsenic and Old Lace.  He played the role of a homeless man that was "almost" poisoned.
I think he will "age" just fine.
Sam and Drew both were in the North Iowa Honor Choir representing their school. 
Yes, that's Sam sitting with his head in his hands.........looking VERY excited.  It does get to be a long day.
Parent's weekend took us to Pensacola, Florida to watch Jenny play volleyball.
We caught all of these activities in about a 7 day period.  I was just a little tired to say the least.  Some days I ask myself why do we do this to ourselves?  If you are a parent you know.........because you wouldn't miss it for the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment