Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Think warmer temps..........

Hot off the frame..............Mom has just completed this project.  It is smaller than some we have had.  Don't know about you but sometimes I like a smaller project so I can get it completed.............or atleast I think that I can!  
This is the only one I have drawn up at the moment but hope to have some done within the next few weeks.
For those of you that were wondering why I had posted anything within in the last few days....................well, Natalie's dog decided chewing on the cord that gets the pictures from the camera to the computer would be a really GREAT idea.  NOT!  I had to purchase a new cord therefore delaying posts on the blog!  Gotta love a go-getter!?!
I HATE to think of how much money this dog has cost me.........................just in replacements!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment