Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last but not least


Somehow I missed getting a picture of JoAnn's project prior to being completed.  JoAnn is making puzzle pieces.  The design is from a 1960's piece of fabric.  This piece is finished and before we were done JoAnn was putting the binding on.  Only 3 pieces to go JoAnn!!


Well, now how do I put this?  In some classes you ALWAYS have "over achievers" and this time we certainly did!!  

Yes, it was Mom........................what can I say?

This little flower is something that we designed in our shop.  Mom named it "JOY".  I have NO idea where that came from!

A couple of my children were accused at teacher conferences of "rushing" to be the first ones day with their work..............................HMM...............................wonder where they got that from??  :)

Yes, Mom completed her project and I might add it looks fabulous.  The bright colors were WAY out of her norm so she struggled at first.  She changed the shape from straight lines to curvy.  I think she was remembering her figure?!?

A bright limey green boucle' was used for the center of the flower.  It looks really good close up too!

Great job Mom!

Oh, and my project?  Well, I took pictures with my phone but not the camera.  So as soon as I figure out how to get them off the camera I will post those as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment