If you remember awhile back I showed you a couple of my projects that were close to being done but not quite. Well, after that post I got a bee in my bonnet and finished the projects.
The top two pictures are a pinkeep pattern that I got from Stacy Nash. The stitching was all complete I just needed or should I say take the time to put it together. I had the strawberry done MONTHS ago!
It was an interesting piece to work on...........putting it together that is. I believe there are somewhere around 4 cups of sawdust in it.
I need to put another one together since I have a better feel for how to do it! Yes, I do have another pattern just waiting to be stitched! :)
Above is a pattern by Karen Kahle. We carried several of these in the shop and they weren't selling so I decided since it was "Small" I should get it hooked as "Samples" sell. As soon as I had half of it done the patterns shot out the door. Well, my desire to finish just wasn't there any more.
I used only scraps from my basket (that is HUGE) to hook this piece. It is small but one of my favorites.
I should probably show you some more UFO's and that way I would be held accountable.
It's a drizzly day here today...............a great day to finish a project up!!