Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Moved!




As Mom and I were heading to Newton, Iowa to vend at a Hook-In the crane guy (AKA my youngest brother Grant) showed up.
By 8:00 a.m. the shed was moved and put in place.................we had just finished setting our booth up.


My husband Dave took these photos with his phone and I am so proud of myself that I actually got them off my phone and onto this blog without an ounce of trouble!!


I do believe that this building is going to house Dad's dust collection system near the garage.


Empty space now where the new garage will go.  First the old cement will come up and then the dirt will be brought in so it can sit and settle all winter long.  I am very excited for Mom and Dad to have their new garage.  They have sacrificed greatly since we moved into the old garage.
Thanks Dad and Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment