Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Couple of finishes

Good Friday to all of you. I've somewhat put my studio back together and have really had the urge to sit at my sewing machine. It brings such peace.......usually. ;)

This first pincushion has been completed for awhile and then got lost in the shuffle of graduation and the flooding. I assembled it last night. I used crushed walnuts and boy do they work slick. I'm trying to decide if I want to put some trim around it. We have some exciting new things coming to the shop.


This little guy I stitched in the car a loong time ago. He was fun and easy.
I filled him with lizard litter. It works great too but I like the crushed walnuts just a little better.


Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

  1. I just finished some pinkeeps and used crushed walnut shells... they are inexpensive and work great!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete