Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

What's on your frame?

I don't know about you but as the new year begins I always like to get some projects finished up and off of my frame.  There is no better satisfaction than FINISHING  a project. :)

Last night I organized my hooking area especially my tray that holds the wool strips that I'm using.


Can you see my little red owl timer? 
 That's so I do at least 30 minutes every day. 
 Some days it's more and some days it will be less.

Having everything organized and ready to go makes it very easy to sit down……..even if it is just for a few minutes while you catch the news.


This rug was suppose to be all completed by now.  It's Drew's graduation rug.  My goal was to have it all completed by the time he finished graduation.  :)

Well, Friday Drew graduates from his Tech School Training and will begin on the job training for 30 days in Sioux City, Iowa.

This is easy hooking for the most part as I am using a #9 cut.  I hooked last night and the right side is almost done.

I'm going to post the progress on a regular basis so I hold myself accountable.  :)

What's on your frame today?

Happy Hooking!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use a portable wool sorter! I LIVE the idea of timing your rug hooking. I time mine so I don't overdo as I recently had a shoulder replacement. Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete