Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Good Day!

What a few days we have had here. 
The weather is rainy, windy and cool. 
 I guess that means that winter is around the corner for us?

Mom and I were in Booneville, Missouri over the weekend vending at a show there.  I didn't get an opportunity to take pictures. We had a great time as usual and connect up with some old friends.
 This trip always inspires me.




This picture I got quick before the show started.  An Amish man was asked to bring baskets to sell at the show.  The horses were tied up in the back the entire day.  


The "Chicken Dance" we loved how this turned out.  Such a happy rug and we really like how she outlined the entire rug.  Seems like it automatically ages it.


"Garden Row" hooked by the same lady.  I do believe she did 1 sheep a day.  This one isn't totally completed but I wanted to share anyway.
It's always such a pleasure to see how everyone uses their creativity.


Last but not least.
 We have had numerous customers ask us for shirts/sweatshirts.
 So.......we finally bit the bullet and put some shirts together.

We have sweatshirts and short sleeved t-shirts.
We have small through x-large.
We chose a gold, red and blue for our colors and the shirts/sweatshirts are Authentic Pigment Dyed to give the faded look.

Sweatshirts are $49.00 and T-Shirts are $18.50




We took a stab in the dark for the sizes.  If you are interested in a size that we do not carry please let us know as I imagine we will be placing another order in the future.

Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment