Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Arrival

BeeLine's Newest Addition.
Our sample arrived Tuesday. 
 Wow, is all I can say. 
 It is light weight and really does fit in a suitcase!
The frame is 12" and rotates 360.  You can also adjust the height and level of the frame.
I took some pictures so you could tell the difference between the 14" Orbital and the new 12" travel size.


This is how it came out of the box.


I put my 14" laptop next to it so you could grasp the size when it's folded down.


Set up and ready to go!


I put the 2 frames side-by-side so you might be able to tell the difference.  The heights are different only because I didn't want to mess with mom's frame. :)
I used my camera phone so the pictures aren't the greatest.
Let us know if you are interested.  


Mom is working on this rug.  She is slowly but surely getting there.  Mom struggled a little with the flower color but believe she is good to go for now.

Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment