Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Still here

Well, I haven't done a very good job at blogging the last 2 weeks.  My intentions are good. I have had a lot of unexpected things pop up and it's all good.

I spent 4 days hooking on 2 mats that I will show in a later post.  I was so excited as I was working on both every day but then life just seemed to happen.

Here is a short recap:

1.  Sam was selected as part of the All-State Honor Choir (we are so proud of his hard work)
2. Sinus infection for me that ended up in the dr.'s office.
3. Flew to Florida on Tuesday and returned on Thursday to see oldest daughter.
4. Annie musical: In charge of costumes (40 smocks to make), alterations, head shots and helping Sam learn his lines (Daddy Warbucks) I think I could be his understudy. ;)
5. Cross Country team qualified for State Meet and they placed 7th in Class 2A


6. Sam was sworn in as a member of the Iowa Air Guard in Sioux City, Iowa. Now both boys are enlisted and I am praying for peace!


Yes, they are all wonderful things.
  
Thought I would share my studio space. 
Yep, it's a mess.  Too many irons in the fire!


I hope to have a more productive post later this week! 

Happy Hooking!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete