Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

OOOPS

Yes, Tuesday has come and gone.
I crawled into bed last night at 10 and realized I hadn't posted on the blog.  I am out of the routine.

I will take just a minute to recap the last few months.

  • BYOP  was a success we had beautiful weather and a great attendance.
  • New camera, new editing software...........don't know how to run either just yet.
  • 3 children in 3 different colleges
  • laptop and water bottle DO NOT mix.............new laptop.
  • Youngest child is a senior in H.S. (lots of lasts this year)
  • Dyeing, dyeing and more dyeing  getting ready for Hook-Ins

Once I figure out how to get pictures from the BYOP out of my editing program I will get them posted so you can see.

We do have new items arriving at the shop.

Here is one of them:



This is 1 of 3 patterns by Threads That Bind.  We are working on the sample for #2 and the 3rd is not for sale yet.

"Prize Pick" is a 21x15 3/4 wool appliqué piece.  It's my favorite.
Pattern retails for $12.00

Fall is certainly in the air in Iowa.

Happy Hooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment