Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Another weekend recap....

Mom and Dad were off to Omaha, Nebraska to vend at a show there and I was in Storm Lake, Iowa.
My 2nd daughter Natalie was part of the Homecoming Court at Buena Vista College where she is currently a senior majoring in Biology.


We had a fun filled weekend and even enjoyed the football game despite the fact it was a tad chilly!  Natalie is also a cheerleader so we were able to watch her cheer.

I did have a hooking finish the night before Mom left for the show. 
 It's called "Emma's Garden"
I used many techniques in the rug and I can say it's one of my favorites.  
There is a side of me that "loves" bright colors. :)


My job is to get it steamed and ready to whip.
What a fun rug to work on.
Natalie has already called "dibbs" 


Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment