Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#*!#*@*# DOG

Look at that face. Does that look like the face of a dog that would destroy anything?

Let me give you a little history about this dog named Cooper. A couple years back the girls and I were visiting the mall and came upon a pen of puppies. Natalie wanted one soooooooooooo badly. Dad said, "NO" and Mom said, "If you use your own money." Well, that didn't work out so good............we came home with the puppy.

The "perfect" dog that we already had wouldn't even be on the same floor as the "new" dog. That should have been my first clue!!

I can't even tell you how many things this dog has destroyed. He seems to have a fetish for my underwear, yes, he has eaten too many pairs to even count!

This morning I came down stairs at 5 a.m. to find a special surprise.

Last night I sat and hooked while listening to Jenny play volleyball. I was very proud of myself that I actually worked instead of just sitting.

I found my most favorite hook laying on the floor.............NOT where I had put it when I was done hooking!!!!

YES, he ATE my hook! I couldn't believe my eyes. There were actually splinters laying on the floor beside the hook. If I could kill this dog AND get by with it he would be GONE!!


Drinking a cup of coffee................(I seriously thought about something stronger) I wondered what I was going to do.

So, I think I am going to sand it and use it the way it is UNTIL I can get another one that hasn't been eaten by a dog named COOPER!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Its always the innocent looking ones you have to watch out for. Many years ago I had a dog named Charlie who chewed up every candle in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me it gets better? I thought it was just a puppy stage but he eats EVERY thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a sweet looking puppy...Good luck with your hook.....

    ReplyDelete