Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

How The Mind Works............................

The other day I was in one of those moods where I wanted to work on a project.  The above project is for the shop and was started LAST year.  I sold the background I was going to use and that is ALL the farther I have gotten (I think I did hook the e this year). I decided I did NOT to work on that so......................
This project is 95% complete and was started last spring...............I did NOT want to work on it either. So................
This I started this fall and went great guns but then got side tracked. NO, didn't want to work on it either. Onto the next.................
This project was started as it wasn't selling in the shop and as soon as I started it, it sold out. Yes, it is 95% complete as well. Didn't feel like working on that one either. So, when all other projects do not catch your eye..............................START a NEW one!!  Yes, it is totally unrelated to rug hooking.  I like samplers and have had this sitting ready to go for sometime now.  I promised myself I would work 30 minutes a day as that ISN'T that much time and it was ME time!! Now, why do you suppose I couldn't spend 30 minutes of ME time on one of the projects that I have already started as some are CLOSE to completion?  Pretty sure I might just need to have my brain checked out?!  Seriously, why do I do things like that?  Now, I have just added ANOTHER unfinished project to my pile!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment