Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Florida

A quick trip to University of Central Florida (UCF) to watch our daughter, Jenny complete in the first Spring tournament playing for UWF University of West Florida. This picture isn't the greatest as I was having trouble getting the right setting in the gym. Jenny is #16 in the foreground. Her team won 2, lost 2, and split 2. Not a bad day considering they lost several key players.
We arrived in Orlando on Friday mid-afternoon and decided to take a quick trip to the beach.............we were in Florida after all! Well, it was 29 degrees when we left Minneapolis and 85 degrees when we arrived. I had an awful time trying to figure out what to pack for clothes. In my stupidity I packed NO short sleeve shirts. Jenny said I fit in as I looked "white"............whatever that means?!?! It was a short trip and we always enjoy watching Jenny's team play when we can. Believe it or not I was cold in this photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment