Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A little off kilter?


PLEASE DO NOT FAINT..........Yes, I have finally made a blog post!!
Thank you to those that have reminded me of their disappointment in my lack of blogging and to Elsie for offering to pay the monthly fee so I could post again!! :)


As you can see things have been.....let's just say, a little CRAZY on the home front.


Or perhaps a little off-kilter?  

I have heard from MANY of you and I am FINALLY listening.  I am home alone tonight for this first time in a very long time.  I am trying to get caught up on some photos that the kids were wanting put on FB.  I can check that off of my list tonight along with this blog post! Whew!

Life has been busy here and the days have trickled right off the calendar.  I hope all of you had a blessed holiday and are having a great New Year.

Here are just a FEW of the things that have kept me busy over the past 1-2 months:
distribution of 267 Christmas wreaths, trip to MN to get a college student, Christmas, basketball games, trip to NE to drop another college student off for a trip to Chile, basketball games, Honor band concert, trip to see the mother-in-law at Christmas, trip to MN to return a college student, unexpected trip to Florida for an Awards Banquet, basketball games and soon another trip to NE to retrieve college student from Chile trip.  

A LOT of things that I HAVEN'T done:
hooked, cleaned, blogged, hooked, cleaned, hooked, blogged.

I do have some things going on that I would like to share with you in the up coming posts.  
I am looking for things to be "on center" soon.  (That's a hint)

Do I need to get the smelling salts?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment