Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today is a day that we honor our fathers.
As you have seen through the photos I have posted my Dad is a really special guy. I have many stories about my Dad as I am sure all of you do. If you have ever been to our shop you have probably met Ray. He seems to peek his head inside the shop if he is around.
Dad gave up his double garage (his idea) so Mom and I could set up shop. I always feel guilty when winter rolls around and his vehicles are sitting outside in the bitter cold. Dad also makes sure that the yard and garden look ship-shape when we have something important going on at the shop. He has even been known to wait on customers when we are off to a show.
Soooo I just wanted to say "Thanks Dad and I love you!" God made you really special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment