Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Off to Newton we go


Today at 5 a.m. we headed for our annual class in Newton.  This year we are taking from Sharon Townsend.
What a dear woman she is and we are very excited.

See the woman above?  I took this picture last summer when we were chaperones for the High School band trip to Washington DC.  

The kids played a band concert for the residents at a neighboring nursing home/assisted living facility.  After the concert everyone was treated to snow cones.  It was horribly hot that day.

I took this picture and fell in love with it.  I didn't meet this lady but her face tells the story.  I will be hooking this in our class.........................or at least attempt to.

I am nervous yet excited to see if I can do it!  

What's Mom hooking you ask?  A flower.........................yes A flower...............that means one!!

It's a pattern from our shop that I drew and she is hooking it....................I expect BIG things from that ONE flower.

I will try and post along the way if internet access allows.  We are gone for 4 days.....................yes, 4 days of uninterrupted hooking...............can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment