Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Goldilocks and the 3 chairs


I don't know about you but I have had some trouble figuring out where to hook.  I feel a little like Goldilocks.

I started out in the back corner of the family room.  It was out of everyones way and I didn't have to move my "stuff".  That worked great until my husband was home and we were in 2 different parts of the room trying to have a conversation.  It just wasn't quite right so.........


I moved to this chair and it was okay.  The chair wasn't exactly the right height and it always seemed to be in everyones way.
When the kids had friends over and I wanted to hook and I couldn't so.......


 I moved all of my "stuff" into my studio.  I do have a small t.v. so I wasn't totally isolated but it just wasn't quite right.

When everyone was home and I wanted to hook I was "missing out" on all the conversation so......


I moved my "stuff" back into the spot where I began.  I am going to try it again and see how it goes.  
I need to find a place that works so I can sit down and get to work.  I am finding that I am home alone several nights and I don't care if I sit in the corner. :)

How about you?  Have you played Goldilocks or have you found the spot where everything is "just right"?

I will put in a couple loops tonight to see if it's "just right".

Happy Hooking

No comments:

Post a Comment