Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Has Sprung


As most of you know the weather in Northern Iowa has been UNBELIEVABLE!!
The garden shed has been emptied and plants have begun to peek through the dirt.
I thought I would share with you Dad's latest creations.  
Above is the very latest................these were all assembled on Sunday afternoon.  I believe that is is going to be a fountain?  It is located just off the swing that Dad has built.


This is/was a failed attempt...................Dad took a large rubber ball and cut it open and poured cement in it to make an orb.  Good idea but it needs work yet.  Somehow the ball deflated and Dad didn't get the final result that he wanted.  I imagine that he will conquer it yet..............He is very clever.  

My son Sam got to spend the day with Grandpa looking for the PERFECT sized ball......................think they should have bought 2!?  :)

I am anxious to see how the garden evolves this year.  We are so ahead of schedule with the weather that it is a little weird!

Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment