Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

New to the Shop


Behind My Fence
finished size 5x8

3 NEW cross stitch patterns by a NEW designer.  In fact, we are the first to carry her pattern retail.  We stumbled upon Linda's work at an antique shop in Lincoln ( I was soooo tempted but refrained).  Linda has a great way of making the samplers look old.

A lady at the hook-in had her latest pattern and I asked where she purchased it and she pointed me in Linda's direction.  I approached Linda to see if she sold wholesale and she looked at me like a deer in headlights! 

I purchased her pattern and gave her our business card and said if you ever go wholesale let me know.  Well, a few months went by and I got an email. :)  

Patterns are here and we are very impatiently awaiting the linen to get them made into kits.


Alphabet Floral Sampler
finished size 9x11

These two bottom photos are not the greatest and I apologize for that.  
Linda's work in done using DMC floss and 32 count linen.  I am anxious to get started on one of them.


Salt Box Crow Sampler
finished size 8.5x11

I am not sure what the cost will be for the kits but you will have everything you need.  When the material arrives I will post it on the blog with the price.  

We are so excited to carry these patterns in our shop.

  Did I mention if you don't want to stitch your own Linda often sells finished products?
  You can check out her blog at www.thepinkeep.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment