Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

New wool


Good Morning to you!  We have been receiving new items in the store so thought I would begin to share some of them with you.

New wool and I must say the colors are wonderful.  We have a beige and off white ticking (dyes like a dream), dark brown/black plaid, turquoise/purple plaid, a purple check that looks like it is hand dyed but it's not and my favorite............... chartreuse (this would make the most wonderful witches faces).



Even if you are not a purple fan or chartreuse they are great "spark" colors for you stash.

Don't know about you but it has been really hard to get motivated with the high temps and humidity.  

FINALLY, today the front has passed through!  YEAH!!
I am hoping that will give me a boost of energy (or a good kick in the butt) to get rolling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment